awesome and modern Mixtape Cover or single Design | Designs By Edit Perfections

1:34:00 PM


Mixtapes cover design online for just in 5$ only on Fiverr.
this is the mixtape/single/song cover or poster of song name | Socheya Nahi | From the youtube channel.
I can design your mixtape/single/song cover or poster  and much more I can design as you exactly want your design you can check my skills here are lots of sample of my work which I do for my clients I know there are few of the viewers of this post but if you read this and you really need any kind of graphic than you can contact me on Fiverr any lime here is my profile: OyeRatz
if you like my work then let me know in the comment. Thanks.

Place your order on Fiverr.




Album cover design | Album cover artists | album artwork | Music, trailer music, music publishing & library music.


Hidden Keywords: 
  • make your own mixtape cover
  • online for the free album cover 
  • maker online mixtape cover design
  • mixtape cover maker app for android 
  • cd cover design software
  • cd cover design
  • the template album cover maker app 
  • album cover maker app for android
  • mixtape design online.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Edit Perfections