Mixtape cover / Album cover / Single cover Designs in Cheap Price by Edit Perfections

1:47:00 PM


 Hey, i am Axwad Ijaz Graphic designer.i can design Amazing Mixtape / Album Cover for you in low price. " I'Focus on quality rather than quantity. Always over-deliver to make your buyers want to come back to you over and over " .I hope one day I'll became top rated seller on fiverr  with the help of you guys you can share this Article if you are reading this. If you Find my service best and good for you contact me on fiverr Account : fiver/Oyeratz for best and cheap price covers thanks for reading this artical.
Presentation CD COVER
This Coover i made is for my fiverr client and he is very happy with it and with my cartoon drawing and creative skill i hope you also like my work as well.

1600x1600 Mixtape cover
 If you want to make your cover eye catching and amazing/dope than you can place you order with this button below.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Edit Perfections